Thursday, November 11, 2010

helicopters carving on the wall of the ancient temple of Abydos

In 1848, an archaeological expedition that is doing research in Egypt discovered strange hierogliph at the ceiling an ancient temple in Abydos, a few hundred miles south of Cairo. Matter hierogliph examples were later brought to Europe and immediately raises an extraordinary debate among Egyptologist. None of that can explain the meaning of these hierogliph. Finally, hierogliph is considered only as an engraving strange objects unknown. Decades later, these hierogliph surfaced again, this time a few people recognize the carving hierogliph as helicopters, planes and submarines, the objects are created in the 20th century.


 












In the 1990s, the tourists who visit the temple at Abydos retake the temple ceiling and photographs taken began to appear on the internet, revived the debate about the meaning of these hierogliph ..
The helicopter is painted on the ceiling of the temple has a propeller, cockpit and tail, just like a modern helicopter. Meanwhile, two other carvings seem to indicate picture submarines and aircraft.
Hierogliph was found in a temple founded by Pharaoh Seti I about 3,000 years ago, not in the pyramid as some people thought. The question now is, how carving a modern transport machinery could exist in the temple 3,000 years old?
Of course not everyone with easy to accept the explanation of the ancient ufo trusted some people, including ane gan. Although I write mystery questions on this blog, but I feel that such explanations are very digampangkan explanation. As if we are reluctant to try to look for other explanations first.
So ane try to find alternative explanations.
First, ane find an explanation of an archaeologist who was skeptical incredible. Quickly and without thinking she said that the photo is engineered sotosop. Looks like an archaeologist has never visited the temple of Abydos in Egypt. Various photographs and recordings taken at the temple by a different person clearly indicate that the carving is not the result photoshop.
Then, come the archaeologists are more wise and not just talk and of course have enough money to look directly into Abydos (unlike the first archaeologist earlier). They have a scientific explanation and in accordance with the science to-arkeologiannya. According to the engravings they are by no means carved helicopters, planes and submarines. Hierogliph may resemble the picture Helicopters, planes and submarines for a process called Palimpsest.
What is a Palimpsest? Palimpsest is a technique to make new hierogliph carving on the old carving. The trick is to plaster the old carvings and then carve a new hierogliph on it.
Well, carving on the ceiling Abydos is believed by archaeologists has undergone a process of Palimpsest. In line with beriringnya time, duct tape affixed to cover the old carving apart. Engraving long afflicted with a new carving carvings produce odd shaped. And from there comes our helicopter.
This process is the same as when we are facing a test at school. When we feel we have written the wrong answer, we take the Tip-X and cover it with a dilution error. But because we are pressured by time, we are impatient to write immediately above the smear of Tip-X that has not dried. As a result of X-Tip lining becomes damaged and our exam paper to be soiled with the letters jumbled. (Now you understand the meaning of Palimpsest right?).
It turned out that the Egyptian artists commonly used method in the ancient Palimpsest. If a Pharaoh ascended the throne, he demanded the old writings on the wall is replaced with the words that tell about their glory. So the Egyptian artists plastering the old posts and replace them with new ones.
ago, I learned of this explanation and I feel that this explanation does not seem to fit in the liver. Just imagine, how likely a failed process Palimpsest helicopter could form such a perfect picture?
Yeah, I already know what I want to write on the blog enigma. I would say if I did not find a reasonable explanation, so I decided to believe that it is carving helicopters carving. In fact, I already have a theory that explains how a helicopter can be engraved on the wall is 3,000 years old.
But then, when I was idly looking for additional data, I found a photo that surprising. On another wall in the same temple, there is a composition that is very similar hierogliph helicopters carving that we have. I am AMAZED! Look at the resemblance! Looking at this picture, it looks like palimpsest becomes reasonable. It may be that this indicates hierogliph hierogliph early before undergoing a process of Palimpsest. 


 

Looking at this picture, the ancient theory of the helicopter starts to look blurry. Now my mind is just filled with plaster and Tip-X.
Engraving is similar to the submarine proved to be a hand carved. Segment traces his finger clearly visible in both these carvings. Moreover, after visits to see again, I felt the helicopter was indeed not similar to helicopter. What we call the propeller was attached to the tail. Nose helicopter turned out to blend with the other carvings. It really does not look like a helicopter.
So now, like I should apologize to the adherents of the theory ufo ancient times, because I am inclined to explain Tip-X, I mean Palimpsests.
But ....
You know, mystery fans should not close his mind shut. The theory associated with the mystery that usually move with the "fluid". If there is a new clue that broke the previous argument, then I guess it never hurts to receive new possibilities.
I heard that an Arab newspaper named "Al-Sharq Al-Awsat" never publish the photographs taken at the walls of the temple of Amon Ra at Karnak. It is said that the photograph showed hierogliph identical to those in the temple of Abydos. Inside there is also a helicopter with propeller and tail. To be sure, he says, is identical with Abydos carvings.
But unfortunately, I just read about it in a media. I leafed through the media (with the mouse, of course) to find the photo in question. I do not find it. Then I turned to google and try to put the keywords that I find most relevant. Incredibly, I found other articles which also mentioned the helicopter photo Karnak, but with the exact same sentence with the sentence in the first article. Ooh, it turns out the article copy and paste all the results. I still have not found the photos that I want.
So, dear readers, if you ask about my opinions, then I believe the explanation Tip-X. But as I said above, my mind was "fluid". Therefore, I will change my views if I can find a picture of a helicopter on a wall in the Karnak temple of Amon Ra.
If you want to help me find the picture, I am happy to wait.

Notes: Some people who read this article confused, how can there be a photo hierogliph before palimpsest? Does the photo was the result of photoshop? the answer is no.
Understand that I use the phrase carefully. I wrote that the photo was from another in TEMPLE WALL same. So the photo was not a successful helicopter hierogliph terfoto before the palimpsest, but photos from other hierogliph.
In the temple, there are many hierogliph on the walls. And on another wall we find a composition that is very similar hierogliph hierogliph helicopter. So I hypothesize that the composition of engraving / hierogliph the form of helicopters, perhaps at first (before the palimpsest) is equal to hierogliph on photos to-2.
Then the question again, how can there hierogliph similar in the same temple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts